2014/07/28

[Review] Etude House - Play 101 Pencil


Play 101 Pencil are pretty famous by now, thanks to Pony and her video tutorial in collaboration with Etude House, these useful pencil went viral.
I couldn't resist (of course, it's Etude House) and started by buying two, but i do want to buy (wayyyy) more (≧◡≦)
 Play 101 Pencil come in 50 different colors and can be used for everything, eyebrow, eyeliner, eye shadow, contouring, lip color and even concealers.
I got color 03 and 05, the first one is a glittery silver and the second is shimmery champagne, i was tempted to get a pink one to use on my lips, but in the end i started with these two.

The boxes are the same color of the pencil itself, on the box there are, as always, instructions in both Korean and English and the list of ingredients.

"This is a gel-type pencil that comes in vivid colors and various textures for easy and fun make up play."

They are quite soft and easy to blend, i have no problem whatsoever with this pencils, the end of the pencil has a little sharpener, so it's more easy to have a always perfect sharpened pencil (aside from me, who can't sharpen pencil well to save my life, meh). (。♥‿♥。)



please forgive the poorly looking tips, i tried getting perfect pencil but they are so soft i can't sharpen them much ;;

The colors are really vibrant and give a pretty shimmer to my eyes! I like using the champagne on my under eye and i really like the effect.
These pencil are extremely quick to apply too so they are perfect when i have to do my make up in a hurry. Since they are so tiny and light they are easy to carry around, i surely now what to bring with me when i travel! So i can have tons of colors and new look everyday, but without having tons and tons of heavy products in my suitcase! (▰˘◡˘▰)
They have a waterproof formula and once they settle on the eyes it's not easy to remove them even if you accidentally rub your eyes ( i do that a lot when i'm tired :/ )


PROs:
✿ Easy to use
✿ Light weighted
✿ Easy to carry around
✿ Comes with a sharpener
✿ Vivd colors
✿ Vast range of colors
✿ Multi use
✿ Waterproof
✿ Soft, they don't irritate the skin

CONs:
✿ None noticeable to me

Where To Buy: Etude House 101 Pencil

Like my facebook page~ Chocowip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chocowip Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review