2014/08/14

[Review] Etude House - Golden Ratio Face Glam

Hello Cuties! How are you doing? (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Right now i'm probably at the lake swimming around (in freezing cold water (⊙﹏⊙✿)) or reading a book under the sun, i hope you are having fun too (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Summer is the perfect season to sport luminous and colorful make up right? I'm not a big fan of matte foundation so i am even more happy when i can show extremely shimmery, luminous make up, and August is really the perfect month! In Italy the weather gets really hot and it's almost always sunny during the month so i can play around with all sorts of bright colors and glitters  ☆(❁‿❁)☆ 





Etude House Golden Ratio Face glam is a golden shimmery cream to apply over your base foundation to give a bright and fresh effect to your face ≧◡≦

I got this product for a long time, so i'm not sure if it comes with a box or not ●︿● sorry.
The packaging itself is really simple, it has a brown glittery cap and the tube is the same color of the product inside! It comes in two shades, Gold and Silver~


The Golden Ratio has too different way of applications, if you open the cap there is a shimmery gold compact cream and a little mirror, i usually apply this on the apple of my cheeks or the arch on my eyebrows to get a shiny look to my whole face, i like to apply it as a bade on my eyelids too if i want my eyeshadow to be extra shimmery! (▰˘◡˘▰)




It's really shimmery right? ヽ(^◇^*)/

If you twist the cap, you get a liquid cream, the gold color is warmer than the creamy one and it's less pigmented when applied to the face, i sometimes like to mix it with my bb cream for a more natural effect, if i want a more drastic, but still natural effect i just scoop a little of the product on my hand and then tap it lightly on my T-zone ≧◡≦


can you see all the shimmery and glitters in there? ❂‿❂



The spatula it's really big and scoops a lot of product so you have to be careful! It's really liquid so a little of the product goes a long way!
This product is really practical! As i said, i'm not a big fan of matte finish, so i use this quite often to give a glow to my face, if i could i would take a bath in a glittery bathtub so to spread glitters all over my body (Fear the day i can do it (¬‿¬) ) but since i can't really do it, this product works well for my face   ◕ ◡ ◕

right side of my face is with Golden Ratio, Left side is just Etude House BB Cushion 


PROs:
 Easy to carry around
 Two ways to apply  the product
 Super shimmery
 Long Lasting
 Doesn't irritated or dries my skin

CONs:
 None noticeable to me.

p.s: Please follow me on facebook: Chocowip   

7 comments:

  1. Hi!I have nominated you to Liebster Award!
    In my blog you will find the rules and questions that you must answer!

    Chuuu~♥ ^ ^ http://yuki-mitsuki.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much sweetie! I'll check it out~

      Delete
  2. awww i love ur hair! amazing color!
    and thanks for sharing ^^~

    My blog ♥ New Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~~~ i want to try out different colors now *3* next my be green~

      Delete
  3. Stai benissimo con questi capelli *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soso much dear! I'll surely check it out~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awn grazie mille *u* ora voglio provare a fare anche altri colori *~*

    ReplyDelete

 

Chocowip Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review