2014/12/09

[Review] Etude House - Snow White Precious Mineral B.B Cream

Since i'm a lazy ass, all i did for my whole month in Korea was sleep and eat and spend money around, i wanted to write some reviews but  ㅠㅅㅠ it never seemed to be the right time to take photos and write ㅠ3ㅠ i'm sorry~~

But now i'm back \o/ and i have tons of reviews for you~ 

What i want to talk about today is one item from their Happy Ending Disney Collection, when i had first read that they were about to launch a new collection in collaboration with Disney i was ecstatic, and i fallen in love with the products as soon as i saw them ≧◡≦
I had originally ordered the whole collection, but sadly the seller forgot to send my order so in the end i never received it, so i was waiting to buy everything in Korea *A*)/  (but, my usual luck, almost all the items of the collection were sold out .-.)

Out of the products that i tried, my favorite surely is the B.B. Cream! 






The most eye-catching thing is surely the packaging ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ it's Snow White Centered, so it's full of red apples, silver Tiaras and cute glittery princess-y things, there are no words to describe how much i like it, it's so cute (✿ ♥‿♥)
the box is also designed to look like a story book, isn't this the cutest thing EVER? ≧◡≦



On the box there are the instructions in Korean and English, plus the list of ingredients as always!




How cute is snow white and the Seven Dwarfs on the barcode? (。♥‿♥。)

"This BB Cream comes with a "slim layer fit formula" that smoothly glides onto skin even when you apply several layers, helping to express clean, bright, and smooth skin with its mother of pearl"


The BB Cream has the usual packaging, with the typical  pump system!


Just like the blooming fit series, this BB Cream is formulated with the "Slim layer fir Formula" just like it says on the box!
I had never had any Etude House BB Cream with that formula, so it was my first time trying it, and i must say i'm pretty satisfied! The consistency of the bb cream itself is more liquid-y than their regular BB Cream, so it feels really light on the skin as soon as you apply it, and it doesn't look cake-y at all! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ it's almost as i am not wearing anything at all! 
Coverage is pretty good! I actually bought the darker color (W13 Natural Beige) because it was a yellower under tone, who is similar to my natural skin color (✿◠‿◠)
I'm also really happy that it still looks somewhat glossy and shiny on me, even tho it has more of a matte finish ( ^▽^)σ)~O~)



I can't get enough of looking at this pretty packaging.


Testing it on my hand:


ugh, that horrible burn scar T^T i hope it will go away soon ;; it's been more than a month already .-.

PROs:
Pretty packaging
Nice smell
Slim Layer formula
Perfect finish on my skin

CONs:
None noticeable to me. (For now)

What do you guys think about it? 

p.s: Follow me on Facebook! Chocowip

6 comments:

  1. oooh I didn't know that EH the precious mineral bb cream has changed its packaging yet again. thanks for your review :)

    blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They still have their normal packaging too, but this one is soooo cute ㅠ3ㅠ)/♡
      Thank you~

      Delete
  2. Ohh I love how it is packaged like a Fairytale Book! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's sosososo cute ♡ ㅅ♡ i love it ♡

      Delete
  3. I really wanna try this XD I hope I can get this product before EH discontinued this bb cream ,since this is a limited edition product.

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using this bb cream ever since the first day i got it **
      I was thinking of getting another one because i will be so sad when mine ends ㅠㅠ

      Delete

 

Chocowip Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review