2015/08/04

[Review] Innisfree - The Green Tea Seed Serum

Hello Lovelies!

Italy became a gigantic oven this month, it's too hot to do anything {(>_<)}

Today i want to talk about a skin care product! And it's the The Green Tea Seed Serum from Innisfree (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧





I had tried this Serum last summer actually and i was really happy with it, but then i had other serums i wanted to try, and ended up forgetting about this, that it's until last month, when Innisfree decided to release a special limited edition for some of their best sellers, and this Serum was one of those!
As soon as i saw it, i knew i had to get it, it was impossible for me to resist ≧◡≦

The limited edition came in 4 colors, each representing one of the four season, i got summer, because the white flowers were my favorite ♥‿♥

The box is extremely cute, it's pretty simple actually, but it's pink, with white flowers on it, and it's just so adorable to meヽ(゜∇゜)ノ
on the box there are the info and the list of the ingredient, in both Korean and English!



"This nourishing moisture serum is formulated with freshly squeezed Jeju green tea and green tea seeds to create a dewy and clear skin from deep within."



As some of you may know, i do own other products from the Green Tea Line (you can read about the eye cream Here) and i liked pretty much everything i have tried! so i was really not worried about this product, and fortunately i was not left disappointed!

As i had said for the eye cream before, Innisfree actually divided their Green Tea line into four different lines, each for a specific skin problem:

The Green Tea Fresh Line: for oily skin

The Green Tea Balancing Line: for combination skin

The Green Tea Balancing Line: for dry skin

The Green Tea Seed Line: that is a special moisturizing and nourishing care line

While it's true that with the hot weather of the summer my skin gets less flaky and dry than during winter, it still need a looot of moisture, so i went straight to the Tea Seed Line without having any doubt it was exactly what my skin needed!

The product comes in a rounded green bottle, i got the big size of this serum, which is 160ml (there is also a 80ml version of this) and it's quite big!





My hand for scale:


(aren't the flowers just too cute?)

The thing i like the most about this serum is how light it feels on my face! It's liquid like most serums (for a fact, it kept running down my hand while i was trying to take photos) and it gets absorbed the second it gets in contact with my skin, it's amazing! 

Being made with 100% squeezed green tea means it's actually rich of minerals which really helps leaving your skin hydrated, and boy does it make your skin extremely soft! You can feel it from the very first application, i could totally feel my skin breath a sigh of relief as soon as i put it on, and the most amazing thing is that the green tea seed oil present in the serum creates a moisture barrier, keeping the skin smooth and moisturized for the whole day ╰(◡‿◡✿╰) 

Just one pump gets the perfect amount out for my whole face, sometimes i like to apply it on my neck, and two pumps are required, but definitely a small amount goes a long way, so it will take me some time to finish this!

I usually apply it after i was my face and apply the toner and i feel like it just holds the moisture from washing my face and prevents my face from getting too dry after the toner (≧◡≦)



One last thing that is really great about this is the smell, oh my god the smell is amazing, i love green tea, and this whole line has the most amazing of smells!

I will totally buy this for the third time as soon as this bottle is done.

PROs:
Smells amazing
Extremely Moisturizing
Keeps skin hydrated for the whole day
Absorbs quickly onto skin
Leaves a refreshing feeling on the face
Effects are immediate
A little goes a long way

CONs:
None noticeable to me.


Have you guys tried it? What do you think of this product?
Also, would you like to read a post about my summer skincare routine? Lately i've been thinking about it quite a lot...


p.s: Follow me on Facebook! Chocowip



To get a 5% discount on your order on Q-Depot:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chocowip Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review